Outfit: Max and Co.

I rarely buy clothes when I am in Italy (shoes, however, are another story). I think I have a pretty strong sense of style, and it's basically the opposite of Italian street style (I am calling my style #preppyabroad lol). 

But there are a handful of clothing stores in Florence I do love. Max and Co. is my favorite and when I saw this dress in the window (on my second day in town no less), I knew I had to have it! Also I just couldn't resist the matching yellow bag! From the looks of the summer store windows and catalogues, yellow will be a big trend this summer.





Max and Co. dress // Max and Co. bag // Karen Walker sunglasses // Michael Kors sandals

I have come to the realization that I am never going to look Italian, so I embrace my bright style, at home or abroad!

Buona fine settimana!

Labels: , , ,