Outfit: Thigh’s the Limit






coat // sweater (old, similar) // blouse (old, similar) // skirt // thigh-highs (old, similar) // shoes // bag // sunnies

Fun socks, knee-highs, tights, and thigh-highs are the best parts of fall! I love all forms of hosiery, but I especially love thigh-highs. They elongate the legs and add just the right amount of interest and fun to an outfit. They are also versatile. Depending on how you style them, they can be everything from sexy to school girl.

I paired mine with this adorable plaid skirt and long camel coat. I actually found this coat at the Rome train station, while killing time before a train. You can’t go wrong with a great camel coat and this one was a steal! I was surprised to learn that Mango (the brand) is sold in the US (it’s much cheaper here, but still nice to know there are options!).

SHOP THE POST

Labels: , , ,