Boho Chic







hat // sunnies (similar, via Ditto) // dress // bag // wedges (similar)

Tampa has really started stepping up her wall game. First Kelly and I found this perfectly pink wall, and now this gorgeous graphic black and white striped wall. It's the little things.

Boho is not typically a look that I gravitate towards. Not because I don't like it, but because shapeless billowy chiffons don't typically flatter short, busty girls. Nevertheless, I fell in love with this dress while scrolling through Nordstrom's new arrivals online one morning. But, I dismissed it because it wasn't structured and I assumed it would make me look about ten pounds heavier.

A couple days later, I happened to notice it on the rack while shopping at my local Nordys. It was, surprisingly, even cuter in person thanks to it's voluminous bell-sleeves trimmed in lace. When I saw that it was only $68, I figured, I am here, why not try it on? I could not believe that it was actually flattering on. Because it is a junior's brand, I did size up to a medium.

This dress will definitely be a staple in my summer travel wardrobe. Flattering, comfortable, and easy-to-wear dresses are my summer travel uniform. And they are like unicorns, when you find one, you have to scoop it up! While this black version is now limited in sizes (I'm not the only one loving it), there is a white version as well (I also love this one).


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , ,