Mule It Over


This is one trend for fall you won't need to mule over (sorry, I can't resist). Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably noticed that mules are big right now, which is great because it is a comfortable and easy to wear style that pairs well with a lot of looks. Whether a pointy flat or an open-toe with a block heel, this fall is all about the mule.

Personally, I prefer the block heel version. But I admire those who can pull of the pointy flat. The best part is that mules (except the trendy Gucci versions, of course) are budget-friendly. My favorites are the Jeffrey Campbell's. I have the 2.5 inch heel Perpetua in black (ridiculously comfy by the way) and the 1.5 inch heel Beaton in red. I've noticed that both of these are selling fast online, so I would strike quickly if you want to try them!

I have rounded up a selection of my favorite mules for fall, which you can shop below. And I am currently lusting over these.

SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , ,