Outfit: #BudapestOrBust






coat // scarf (old, similar) // gloves // sweater (last seen here) // 
beanie (last seen here) // jeans // boots // bag 

I felt like my packing for this three-day trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Salzburg was on point! It's always a struggle not to bring too much or too little, and for this trip I (finally) felt like I got it just right. Each outfit was comfortable and weather appropriate, and forced myself not to pack any extra items.

I knew we would be walking all day, everyday so I wanted something cute yet comfortable and, above all, warm. Once again my Hunter Tour boots have proven their worth. My feet stayed dry and warm and didn't hurt one bit! I layered tights under my jeans and my favorite Madewell wool turtleneck under my coat for extra warmth. There is nothing worse when you are traveling than being freezing cold or having sore feet, so I always make avoiding those situations a priority. I am a connoisseur of comfortable, yet stylish, travel shoes!


What are your go-to travel outfits for cold weather?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,